OMG, We Made This No-Bake Unicorn Mermaid Cheesecake and We LOVED It!
The holiday break came and went but not without the ultimate in 21st Century holiday experiences… Our very own “No-Bake Unicorn Cheesecake!” Let me tell you we just have three words to say… “IT… WAS… AWESOME!” LOL. OMG. YES! It was tangy, it was delicious, it was fun! Interested in more fun ideas? Check out our Unicorn Cookbook!
Named Best Kids Book of 2018 by Red Tricycle!
But we wouldn’t keep this secret all to ourselves, so now we are here to tell you how to do it yourself.
2 – 8 oz blocks cream cheese, softened
1 c. sugar
2 c. heavy cream
1 box of food coloring – Pink, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple.
1 prepared graham cracker crust
1 Bottle of sprinkles, for decorating
1 Can of whipped cream, for serving
1. In a large bowl using a hand mixer or a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and fluffy, 3 minutes.
2. Add heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form, 2 to 3 minutes more.
3. Divide mixture among 5 small bowls (or one bowl for each color you’re using) and add a couple drops of a different food coloring to each bowl. Stir to combine.
4. Add spoonfuls of the colored cheesecake mixture to graham cracker crust, alternating colors until you’ve used all the mixture.
5. Top all over with sprinkles.
6. Refrigerate until firm, 6 to 8 hours.
7. Serve with whipped cream and more sprinkles.
But don’t take our word for it check out these epic photos below from Instagram and #cinderlystyle to show us!