We’ve got the sweetest DIY Valentine’s Day Treat for you!
These Conversation Heart Cheesecake’s are the cutest thing to bake this holiday! Make them for yourself, your mom, your puppy and your boyfriend! Everyone will love this sweet treat! Interested in more fun ideas? Check out our Unicorn Cookbook!
Named Best Kids Book of 2018 by Red Tricycle!
Check out the full HOW TO Video above to make these brightly colored heart shaped cheesecakes decorated to look like conversation hearts.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (15 squares)
- pinch of cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 16 ounces (2 blocks) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 pint (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- food coloring – pink, purple, blue, green, yellow, and red
- Fill a roasting pan with enough water to come half way up the sides of the silicone heart molds.
- Set pan in oven.
- Heat oven to 325 degree Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, and melted butter.
- Equally divide the crumbs among 18 heart shaped silicone mold cavities.
- Press the crumbs into an even layer and refrigerate until needed.
- Beat cream cheese until creamy and smooth.
- Add sugar and beat until incorporated.
- Beat in eggs then add sour cream and vanilla and mix just to combine.
- Equally divide batter into 6 bowls.
- Color one bowl of filling pink,another lavender, yellow, orange, green, and blue using food coloring.
- Equally divide each color of filling among 3 heart cavities.
- Bake cheesecakes in a water bath for 18-24 minutes until the edges look set but the center is jiggly but not wet.
- Remove from oven and water bath and allow to cool at room temperature for an hour.
- Freeze for at least two hours then remove and un-mold.
- Paint conversation heart phrases onto the tops of the cheesecakes using red food coloring.